Last updated: February 2019
THE FOLLOWING RETURN POLICY APPLIES TO GENERAL ONLINE PURCHASES MADE THROUGH SHOPMISSA.COM
Returns are available if initiated within three (3) business days of receiving your package for STORE CREDIT ONLY (excluding items listed below). You must email customer service within 3 days to request the return. Any claims made after 3 business days will NOT be accepted. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Exchanges are not available.
All items must be returned in their original condition; unused, unopened, including packaging. We cannot accept items that have been worn or altered. The customer is responsible for any return costs. Kindly contact us via email before sending out the parcel for faster and better customer service. Customer Service Email: email@example.com.
**For IN-STORE purchases, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Purchases made online cannot be returned at any of our retail locations.
POLICY EXCLUSIONS APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
All sales of gift cards, e-gift cards, cosmetics, jewelry and panties are FINAL. No returns or exchanges can be made on these items unless received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s). If any of the previous exceptions applies to you, please remember that all items must be returned unopened, unused, new condition.
ShopMissA.com strives to provide our customers with the best quality and selection of merchandise while keeping the prices unbelievably low. We also strive to protect the health of our customers and staff; therefore we do not take returns and exchanges on these items.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR WRONG ITEMS
We make the best efforts to ensure that all orders are carefully inspected by our staff for damages and defects prior to leaving the warehouse. In the case of defective or wrong items, please contact customer service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) business days of delivery and provide the nature of the defect. Any claims made after (3) business days will NOT be accepted.
If a damaged item is received due to rough delivery, ShopMissA.com is not liable for these damages, and claims need to be made with the carrier company. In a case of a Manufacturer defective item or a wrong item sent to you, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you!
WHAT IS A MANUFACTURER DEFECTIVE ITEM/ HOW DO I MAKE A CLAIM?
- “Manufacturer Defect” is defined as a frailty or shortcoming in a product resulting from a departure from its design specifications during production.
- You must notify ShopMissA.com about defective or wrong items within three (3) business days of delivery.
- Email us at email@example.com with the invoice number, contact information, and a list of defective items.
- For each item you must submit a photo of the defective item and its packaging materials and describe the damage that has occurred. Damages without accompanying documentation are not accepted.
- Please keep the shipment packaging in case of inspection by the shipping company.
- Once we have received the claim from you, along with the product images, our customer representative will inspect your order and contact you
within three (3) business days.
RETURN USPS/DHL SHIPMENTS
Packages returned for ANY reason (Unclaimed, Insufficient Address, Incomplete Address or etc..) by the postal service will NOT be reimbursed for any shipping costs. Also, re-shipping fees may be higher than original shipping charges due to the fact that USPS collects additional return fees upon delivery of said returned packages. Shop Miss A does not have control over extra postage fees as they vary from package to package. These fees are determined by the United States Postal Service.